Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer Solstice

This week, Thursday through Monday of next week I will be gone camping with my Coven. We have some great plans to rededicate ourselves, reconnect and re-consecrate ritual tools. Which was what the last chapter was all about.

Getting ready to dedicate to the path of Witchcraft.

I am already dedicated, but I am going to take some time off and try to capture what I have lost. More back to basics, a couple things that have been embraced by my Coven, we are all going to rededicate.

I plan on dragging along an old school paper journal and practicing my French. Just kidding, while I am taking along my journal some incense and some candles. My only ambition is to unplug and reconnect.

There is a place I am looking forward to being when I meditate and some Black Thorn that I can wild harvest as well as Juniper berries. I got to thinking that I haven't wild harvested resins or anything for incense in a while, since I was nineteen to be precise. So I may take a walk with that in mind.

I have some posts scheduled for my time away and will do a better update once I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment