Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Meditation, thought forms and dreams.

I read this chapter with its techniques, advice anecdotes with the jaded perception of the lucid dreamer. I have never lacked confidence and meditation or even guided visualization have been part of my life so long that its hard to gauge the value of what I just read.

Self help and verbal affirmations don't do much for me.

Point in case, this Blog. Journalling is something that I take very seriously. My very Christian sister-in-law has kept a dream diary since she was in middle school, and swears by the practice. But every time that I try, I end up writing down one or two dreams a month. I take the time to reflect on my dreams, but in the end I only write down the ones with an obvious message. Those dreams I can count on one hand.

My entire life I have always been able to control my dreams, I credit this for why I don't have nightmares, but I have never actively laid down with the intent of hedgecrossing in my sleep.

I will have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment