Thursday, June 25, 2015

Camping

This was a pre-scheduled post. Even now I am outside the city and 10 miles away from cellular service. We left the valley early this morning and had camp set up this afternoon. I have set aside some time to meditate.

The Chapter after the one on tools and preparation is all about magickal record keeping and ritual preparation, all building up to a personal dedication. Per this blog, you already know that I am quite comfortable with my Book of Shadows.

However, while I am up at the Spring I've decided that aside from the rededication of the Coven that I am going to take the time to re-dedicate myself. Using what I know now I think that I will get more from the ritual than I did as a Teen. I know myself a lot better now than I did then.

Unlike then, my Rite won't be focussed on what I do and do not have, nor will it be introducing myself to the Gods.

I am going to be reborn, and I am going to claim my birthright among Witches as a Priestess.

No comments:

Post a Comment