Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Witches Cabinet

This Chapter didn't have any home work for me, just advise on tools and spell components.

I would like to Note that anything can have a magick purpose, a few years back my best friend bought me a case of latch sealing jars (24 jars), each holds about 2 ounces. I set out to fill each jar with some non-herbal spell ingredient. I have Cemetary dirt, Crossroads dirt, seashells and sea glass, coffin nails, sea salt, black salt and blue salt (personal invention). I also have Ashes from the bale fire, tiny quartz crystal points, other assorted crystals, copper, silver and some other things that I cant remember at the moment.

By limiting the quantity of what you have you will need less storage space. Don't collect ten years worth of every herb on the market these things have a shelf-life. Keep a six pack of your favorite bottled beer around but don't stock more, this gives you enough libations for a couple months. If you don't do alcohol recently the option has come available to by a six pack of sparkling cider.

Don't file bankruptcy to afford something that you can make yourself, there are always people out there who just want to take advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment