Sunday, June 7, 2015

Naming Continued...

In many paths Numerology is used to alter the spelling of a potential name until it matches your birth number. Some people place a great deal more faith in numbers and their connection to the universe than others, and while Numerology is not something that I have studied in depth I have used it to give a slight difference in how the public see's my Craft name and how I see it. Allowing my name to sound like Echo but in my BoS and when I do magick for myself I spell it differently and it has a different visualization.

Here are the tables that I find most helpful:
My Birth Name: Piper Laurie Robertson - 79759/1 313995/3 962598765/4
I have the choice of taking each name at its individual value or adding them all together. My Birth number becomes an 8, this is simplified as some might take into account that I was born on 05/04/1982, it was a Tuesday, but as I am not changing the day I was born, its an 8. I can use as many letters as I want, string as many words together as I want in order to match that number. Or I can take this grand opportunity of rebirth and pick a number that catches the energy that I want to embody.







No comments:

Post a Comment