Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pantheons..

Selecting a Pantheon is something that takes a little soul searching. As Silver instructed I have tried to take some time in meditation It's hard to do it right in the two days I have given myself for these posts.

Spending time with each Deity is part of my end game, not something that I accomplished by the time I wrote this post. But I will continue to work on it.

Will I change my personal Pantheon? I dont think I will. But it is a worthwhile exercise and one that I plan on revisiting frequently.

Its more than just deciding that you are Celtic and want to work with Lugh. Its settling into your own mind and getting to know Lugh. And like all interpersonal relationships that can take a while, you are learning what they like and don't like. What are their favored offerings? You can find some of that in other books, in the myths. But how much better would it be from the horse's mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment