Friday, July 17, 2015

The Place


I want you to know that I chose today for this work because yesterday was the New Moon and it is a time of Growth.

This is the space I'll be setting up the altar. A "West Facing Wall" which means my Altar will face the East. The Maple tree growing out of the flower bed, will help shelter it and appropriate ornaments can be hung from the old laundry line post: a swinging censor for incense, we have a pentacle wind chime etc. The altar will be to the left of the laundry post cum Stang and above the altar we have two wall plaque style bird feeders that are sun and moon which we will mount to the wall and lattice. It'll work well as this bed gets too much sun for most plants to grow.

You already know that I have made a Witches Bottle for this endeavor. Its not in the ground yet, as of today it still sits on my Altar in my room.

Consecrating the ground is step one. For that I will use Blessed/Holy Water and Exorcism Powder from my own recipe.



Exorcism Powder

Angelica
Ash (wood ash not ash wood)
Basil
Black Pepper
Cinnamon
Garlic
Red Brick Dust
Rue
St Johnswort


Select three of the above, and combine two ounces of each in a large jar. Shake it vigorously while focusing a white light into it. Set it out in the light of the full moon to charge. When using it place a small amount in the palm of your hand and blow it out across the area that needs to be consecrated, or use the powder to mark the boundary of your ritual space.

After dusting the area I will sprinkle my blessed Spring Water throughout the whole flower bed, before Salting it and pouring it out in the shape of a crescent moon in the grass before the area that will have my Altar. Just as Silver did in her book.

Now I dig and bury the Jar. Any excess dirt will be saved for the purpose of sanctifying other areas later.

No comments:

Post a Comment