Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I owe you

Its been a few days since I posted, this is one of those times when real life has had me running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I have only been able to spare a few stolen moments for meditation, and while the land is prepared I haven't been able to start construction on the actual Altar, though I am determined to have it up and ready for use in time to be consecrated on the Blue Moon, the same time I consecrate my wand.

Tonight I am burying the Jar.

Though I am torn, I had wanted to place a stone on the Altar's surface to represent a Hearth Stone, I had found a perfect stone for the job its flat and could easily serve as the altar itself. But I have been thinking that it would add another layer to have my Hearth Stone be the foundation of the Altar instead of its surface, that way even as the altar grows and changes the stone will stay.

I will post pictures.

Things to place in the hole along with the jar, a personal item, some graveyard dirt and the wishbone of a chicken, turkey or game hen.

Detailed post to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment