Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pics I Promised

Okay so the hard work is done. The ground has been consecrated and is ready for the Altar.

Any time that you are working Magick the first thing you do is get everything that you might need, in one location. I didn't need all that much, but to prevent having to run back and forth I grabbed my entire arcane spice rack (not the whole collection).

For me those items are in the Photo.

Everything that I used. No Athame, no Wand. The spice rack holds most of my spell stuff, non-edible herbs, sea-salt that kind of thing. The Jar in back is my Exorcism Powder, then to the right is my water cruet (remember my camping trip? Thats right, spring water), then on the left is the Witches Bottle that I made before.

Here on the right you see my sea salt and spring water. I placed them on the ground where the Altar will go for this picture.

The water has already been consecrated, and I used a seven day spell to bless the Salt. So they are ready to go. Now for my Sea Salt I use salt that was ritually harvested and prepared by my Coven from the Bonneville Salt Flats. The water was taken with an offering of Ginger to the Spring Elemental and a silver coin and later consecrated in the light of the full moon.

The Advantage of having coarse salt in a spice jar, I was able to gently spread it across the soil of the old flower bed, without causing problems for the rest of the yard.

Then using the cruet I made three passes over the garden leaving a wave pattern on the soil.

You can see some of the salt and water under the Exorcism Powder pictured to the left, Which I was quite liberal in coating the entire bed with.

Throughout this process I kept a focus on visualizations, because these works are more than just "Going through the Motions." For me the imagery is the most important part. I use clearing the fog to visualize whats happening, and sometimes little sparks like you would get from a child's sparkler wand.

Again I was quite liberal I used more than half the jar.




Under my spade you can see the Exorcism Powder in the rust colored dust on top of the earth. I was almost literally bathed in its spicy aroma as I dug the hole for the Witches Bottle.

This process can be either tedious or grounding, I suggest that you focus on the feel of the earth around you. Take advantage and make this as spiritual an endeavor as you can.

The scents from the Exorcism Powder help.


Once the hole is complete I placed the jar in the hole, this picture shows the Graveyard Dirt, a branch of Russian Sage and on top of the jar is a wad of hair from my brush.

Graveyard Dirt to call on my Ancestors and protective spirits, Hair to tie it all to me and Sage to bring wisdom and dispel any unwanted influences.

The all went into the hole a prayer was uttered and then the hole was refilled.




I placed the large flat stone over the filled hole, and I hit the whole area with another liberal share of Exorcism Powder.

Now everything is ready for the construction of the altar itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment