Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Harmony without Harm

"Magick follows the path of least resistance" Like wind and water magick flows.

"Everyone is a seeker." Thats to say that you are always on a path towards something.

Being a witch is about more that reading a few books and buying some trinkets, you have to live the faith, you have to practice. This isn't spellwork per say. Its about practicing gratitude, little things like blessing your meals, smudging your home and leaving offerings to the Fae.

Now Silver writes about Daily Devotionals. I should write a few and practice them daily for thirty days and then stop for a week to analyze how I feel.

I have decided that I'll write one, in tune with my Faery Faith and practice in twice a day, during the twilight hours of Dawn and Dusk. Given the time of most of my posts, if your observant you will have picked up on the fact that I'm nocturnal Dawn is around the time I go to bed (during the summer) and dusk is during my second break at work (or lunch during the winter)

"Above, Below, Within and Without. In this time between I give my day to the gods, my night to the fae and ask that gentle guidance be sent my way."

I will make an effort to record the affects in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment