Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Two for One

The last thing that Silver said to do was try using my salutes during my daily devotionals, which I already do, so I am skipping ahead. Selecting a Patron or Matron Deity was discussed in my last book post, and I hosted a shrouded supper last Samhain with plans to do the same this year.

So we come to setting goals. 10 for the next 6 months. This is hard for me, as there is a lot that I want to accomplish. And a lot of that I need help with, and not all my goals are spiritual.

10 GOALS

  1. Get the squatter out of my Dads house.
  2. Clean up the house and property
  3. Fix any damage to the house
  4. Set up a Temple
  5. Finish my Spirit House project
  6. Make Libation Wine for a year of Sabbats and Esbats
  7. Clean and package the Salt from the last trip to the flats
  8. Make Smudge Sticks
  9. Prepare Sabbat specific incenses
  10. Make Beesom

No comments:

Post a Comment