Monday, August 17, 2015

Triggers and Salutes

Silver asked that I write a full ritual featuring my favorite comedian, honestly I don't have a favorite comedian. This lesson was to help you learn how to relax when things don't go perfectly. For my best friends 15th birthday, her mom got a bunch of us together performed what by now is probably a famous ritual. The Chocolate Ritual was hilariously fun, and I would recommend it for just the purpose Silver had in mind.


This is a Gif of the Circle Cast spell, Time of Legend. It gives me +25% to all attack spells.

I Blade myself and its the Athame.

I can summon Minions in lieu of the elements, or trap my opponents.

A friend and I once recited an entire ritual while running a dungeon.



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, it is well that I remember the Chocolate ritual. We must honor the sacred gods of the waist line and again take part in this ritual of obese indulgence.............LOL

    ReplyDelete