Monday, May 13, 2013

The Language

Saturday was my 31st birthday, so please forgive me that this entry is a little brief.

While not traditional to all paths The Witches Alphabet is a code that has a delicious old world feel to it and actually does give your work a special energy.


The last character in the chart works I lieu of a period. I personally never use the Alphabet to write whole sentences, usually just power words. You don't need to memorize them, if you don't know the letters but know the words it gives them more power in capturing your intent.

If you would like to contact me personally for Q&A you can always comment or for private consult my email is listed in my business card, please note that I work at my own pace and you may see your answer in a blog post rather than a responding email.





No comments:

Post a Comment