Monday, May 20, 2013

Organization

I want you to forget about tabs and chapters.

You don't need an index, and you don't have to worry when you need something you will know where it is. You can save organization and references and citations for your Book of Mirrors.. Shadows work like the inside of your own mind.

It should feel very out of order to an outsider, another step in the code, is deception. You are misleading anyone who might open the book.

That is to say, it will feel right to you, but not others.

If you would like to contact me personally for Q&A you can always comment or for private consult my email is listed in my business card, please note that I work at my own pace and you may see your answer in a blog post rather than a responding email.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment