Monday, April 29, 2013

Supplies

Step One; Go shopping.

The Book. Get a Blank Journal, or if you are crafty you can get loose Parchment and bind it yourself, or follow these steps and insert them into an existing BoS.
  • White 7-Day Candle
  • Sandalwood Incense (the good stuff)
  • Anointing Oil
  • Lancet Device This is a little machine you load an ultra fine needle in so that it can be spring loaded. Critical if you have a problem pricking your own finger.
  • A Pen, Gerald Gardner called the "Pen of Art" and kept one special for the use of writing in his BoS. I recommend Felt Tip because it looks old world on paper without dripping or smudging the way fountain pens do.
  • A Book Mark, for obvious reasons.
If you would like to contact me personally for Q&A you can always comment or for private consult my email is listed in my business card, please note that I work at my own pace and you may see your answer in a blog post rather than a responding email.

 

2 comments:

  1. Would like to let you know I am also a Faery Priestess but I am a Witch Priestess 2-spirit as well. Hope you will come to accept me as a priestess as well. I'll write down the ritual, I don't usually use the type of candle or doing any type of lancet blood work but will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you giving it a try, a lot of people hesitate to work with blood, but it truly does add a power. The Candle would be lit and snuffed during your use, Any white candle is sufficient.

      Delete