Friday, July 11, 2014

Unrelated Update

Hey everyone,

Since May I have had problems accessing my Blogger account, this has just been resolved. My sincere apologies for the duplicate posts, I am back tracking to fix the contents of said posts. Mabon (May 12th) has just been fixed. Bare with me, I will get everything back up, then the Blog will pick up where I left off.

Thank you.

**Place Holder**

Mabon - Fixed 11-07-2014
September New Moon - Fixed 15-07-2014
September Full Moon - Fixed 20-07-2014
October New Moon - Fixed 21-07-2014
October Full Moon - Fixed 29-07-2014

 ~Personal Note~ This originally posted as Lughnasadh again, this is because I copied and pasted it in order to schedule the post, that I might edit it from my smartphone. Please forgive me it has been edited and fixed, albeit two months after it posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment