Monday, July 22, 2013

Tradition 2: The God

While we have a Goddess we are not Monotheistic, our path is one of balance. Directly opposite the Goddess.

As I stated last week. I do not personally call upon the Gods often. So I will leave giving your iconic duo a face up to you. You need to fill in some information, please do not take this post at face value, research your God:

Great Father


Name: If you are working with a specific God.
Myth: (Such as Mercury, Messanger of the Gods.)
Incense: (Recipe if Applicable) Benzoin
Color: Gold
Tree: Oak
Flower: Iris (The root looks phallic)
Preferred Offering: A Personal Possession (Ring, Crystal, Coin or Blade)
Invocation:

"Ancient God of the forest deeps,
Master of beast and Sun;
Here where the world is hushed and sleeps
Now that the day is done.
I call You in the ancient way
Hear me pray and send Your force down. "

No comments:

Post a Comment